Dog Training Services
We encourage owner involvement in the training process as much as possible so that dog and owner can learn to work together as companions, whether learning to be a pet or a working dog.
- Puppy Basics: – Obedience – age 8-20 weeks $200/month (4 week minimum, up to five 30-minute sessions per week at our kennel)
Skills include: Sit, Down, Come, Heel, Place, Kennel
Additional issues addressed: biting/ chewing, socialization, physical exam of paws, ears, and mouth
- Waterfowl Hunting: term of 2-6 months in-kennel $500/month with a 2-month minimum
Basic Skills include: Sit, Down, Come, Heel, Place, Entering/ Exiting Doors, Kennel, and Load-up
Hunting Skills include: Marking, Retrieve, Stay (at bird launch), Seek, Hide, Swimming, Response to hand signals, and Additional Gun Dog Skills
Follow-up sessions will be available at $25/session to enhance good habits as needed with purchase of a training package.
- Behavior Modification: Price TBD at hourly rate
Assessment must be made for pricing. Remember, during your assessment, please point out any problem areas or areas of concern, with as much detail and examples as possible. Aggressive dogs will be assessed, and potentially referred out to behavioral specialist.
- Private session: 30-minute obedience training – $35 each
- Private session package: 30-minute obedience training, 5 sessions – $150
Your dog will have a firm understanding of basic commands however it is critical to stay consistent. If you don’t hold your pet accountable once home, he or she will begin to revert back to “old” behaviors and habits. Part of each package includes a private lesson for you to learn skills you need to follow through with your pet’s new set of rules.